SPPB 4.0.6 Joomla 4.2 Working On A Subfolder Of Damain - Question | JoomShaper

SPPB 4.0.6 Joomla 4.2 Working On A Subfolder Of Damain

LC

Luis Cepeda

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I have a main domain site and running SPPB fine, I have a subfolder 2022 which is a redesign of the site I am working on, both sites are using their own database and configuration except 2022 is a folder inside the body of the main domain. I have set my email and license in both as required.

Issue: 1- When I try to add a predesigned block the entire library is block and it ask me to buy the pro version. 2 - When I click on save &close by the menu, it sends me to the front end of the main domain

3- If I click back to admin i takes me back to the correct admin page, which is good.

WHy is this happening? I have added both domains to my domain list in my account as well.

Thanks

Luis

6 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #91518

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting us. I have cleared the joomla cache. It seems fine now. I have attached the screenshot in hidden content. Please clear this cache: https://prnt.sc/10tlQqAGcaeN

-Regards

LC
Luis Cepeda
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #91551

Thanks!, that seem to have fixed it.

Fabian W.
Fabian W.
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92575

Hi there,

I discovered the bug on working with a subfolder like example.com/new-site Everytime I hit "save & close" / "close" it takes me back to example.com/ what caused in a 404 failure cause "index.php" did not exist in the domain root.

"Back to admin" is working fine.

Any ideas how to fix it?

LC
Luis Cepeda
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92647

That is exactly what happens on my site as well, Fabian and I have the same issues, even this may not be as important at least for me as I am just developing on the subfolder.

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #93889

Hello Fabian,

Please take our sincere apology. Would you mind to create a new forum post about your issue? It will help the other user to find solution for same problem.

-Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #94490

If I may...

It should be fixed in upcoming 4.0.7 version. It on our list of bugs already.