Load Class "Helper" From Namespace "HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform - Did You Forget A "use" Statement For Another Namespace? - Question | JoomShaper

Load Class "Helper" From Namespace "HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform - Did You Forget A "use" Statement For Another Namespace?

S

ssnobben

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hi

I got this error when moving a Joomla 4.2.5 site to new hosting with l latest version of Helix Ultimate

Warning: include /plugins/system/helixultimate/vendor/composer/../../src/Platform/Helper.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /libraries/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 571

Warning: include(): Failed opening ' /plugins/system/helixultimate/vendor/composer/../../src/Platform/Helper.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /libraries/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 571 Error ClassNotFoundError HTTP 500 Whoops, looks like something went wrong. Attempted to load class "Helper" from namespace "HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform". Did you forget a "use" statement for another namespace?

plugins/system/helixultimate/helixultimate.php (line 383)

}
    }
    public function onBeforeCompileHead()
    {
        $template = Helper::loadTemplateData();
        $params = $template->params;
        if ($this->app->isClient('administrator') && $this->app->input->get('option') === 'com_ajax' && $this->app->input->get('helix') === 'ultimate')
        {
            // Generating method `sanitizeAssetsForJ3` or `sanitizeAssetsForJ4` according to the Joomla major version.

PlgSystemHelixultimate->onBeforeCompileHead() in   /libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php (line 279)

in /libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php -> Joomla\CMS\Plugin{closure} (line 486) Dispatcher->dispatch() in /libraries/src/Application/EventAware.php (line 107) WebApplication->triggerEvent() in /libraries/src/Document/Renderer/Html/MetasRenderer.php (line 61) MetasRenderer->render() in /libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php (line 565) HtmlDocument->getBuffer() in /libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php (line 848) HtmlDocument->_renderTemplate() in /libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php (line 633) HtmlDocument->render() in /libraries/src/Document/ErrorDocument.php (line 139) ErrorDocument->render() in /libraries/src/Error/Renderer/HtmlRenderer.php (line 78) HtmlRenderer->render() in /libraries/src/Exception/ExceptionHandler.php (line 121) ExceptionHandler::render() in /libraries/src/Exception/ExceptionHandler.php (line 72) ExceptionHandler::handleException() in /libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php (line 323) CMSApplication->execute() in //administrator/includes/app.php (line 61) require_once('/administrator/includes/app.php') in /administrator/index.php (line 32)

9 Answers
S
ssnobben
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95865

Any response?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #96957

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

S
ssnobben
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105756

Thks I manage to solve this and will report back if coming back..

thks

pls test Helix Ultimate and SP Pagebuilder with php 8.2 also

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #105828

Hello ssnobben

Thanks for the update. We will try to check with PHP 8.2.

Best regards

J
johnny
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107318

Can I ask how this was fixed? Experiencing same issue.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107410

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #107413

Hello johnny

Please post a new question and we will check your issue.

Best regards

PD
Peter Dowse
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151361

Guys - if you are able to fix something can you PLEASE post the answer in the forum so others can see what the fix is.

This is an ongoing issue with you guys - it seriously makes no sense that you provide a forum, but then use it like a ticketing system and don't provide answers for the problems.

If you provide the answers in the forum, people can fix the issue themselves, instead of having to constantly get you guys to log into sites and fix the issues.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151369

Hello Peter Dowse

This is a good suggestion. I try to follow this. But in some cases, it is not possible. Applying the same fix does not solve eveyone's problem. Sometimes similar issue occurs for different reasons. And sometimes the solution is too complex to share in words. It is easier to solve instead.

Best regards