Problem With Elements - Question | JoomShaper

Problem With Elements

N

Nilo

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi, I'm still waiting response to other answer but, as it's different, I open this new request. ;-) So I have my website https://invertirenbolsa.info/ and there are few problems. First one is that at the home page, I have here in my Chrome 100% zoom, so the normal, if I turn it less or more, the page resizes but 2 elements (the 2 pictures at the header between the 2 menus) literally change the position to more to left instead of being centered like now. For example, these two elements are Raw HTML feature and using bootstrap to be responsive, so they should adapt as other icons or images of the page, but they don't... Can you check it and let me know please? My site is still not with the mobile otr tablet design, but as said, the elements are responsive and they adapt, but not these two. In some other parts of the site also happens.

Also when editing with SPPB the page "Home" is unbelievably slow, super low performance, with other pages no, can you also check it please? Thank you for everything. :-)

3 Answers
‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102648

Hello Nilo,

First one is that at the home page, I have here in my Chrome 100% zoom, so the normal, if I turn it less or more, the page resizes but 2 elements (the 2 pictures at the header between the 2 menus) literally change the position to more to left instead of being centered like now.

This is because of the custom addon css.

#sppb-addon-1664790203094 {
  display: inline-flex;
  overflow: visible;
  flex-direction: row;
  justify-content: center;
  align-items: center;
  flex-wrap: nowrap;
}

If you change the display from inline-flex to flex, it will work as you want it to be.

The following is the result at larger and smaller zoom.

The carousel also does funny things when you set the zoom to 50%.

Have a nice day and a successful year.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102737

Hi Jeans,

Thanks for sharing the solution with us.

Hi Nilo you can follow Jeans solution.

-Regards.

N
Nilo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102809

Hi Jens and Mehtaz! Thank you very much Jens, it worked! ;-) Now I still have the problem at "Home" with the carousel, with different zoom the books (images) change size but not properly. How can I solve it.

Also let's see if the staff can tell me about why editing "Home" page with Page Builder is so slow, not like other pages. Thank you both :-)