0 Error - Question | JoomShaper

0 Error

D

David

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Can you tell me what is the most likely cause of this error when selecting any function in the Joomshaper menu? I can provide ADMIN access to our site if you need it.

/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=dashboard&tmpl=component#/

/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=dashboard&tmpl=component#/settings

/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=dashboard&tmpl=component#/create-page

Call to undefined method SppagebuilderViewDashboard::setDocumentTitle() You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.

Thank you.
    David
8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103466

Hello David

Apology for the inconvenience. I need to check the issue. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

D
David
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103525

Thank you,

Site is Joomla 3.10.11

I found that JoomlaShine's JSN Template framework Plugin was causing this issue when I disabled it. I was then able to proceed to any of the items however I cannot add add rows or import layouts.

I temporarily disabled all JoomlaShine plugins but that did not resolve the issues. Until I get the site ready for Joomla 4, I need the current template and all JSN plugins to work with JoomShaper.

I tried importing a one of your preconfigured layouts but the progress circle spins forever.

JSN Template framework is still DISABLED.

Rest of info in hidden content

D
David
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103527

More----

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103694

Sorry, I don't have access to edit your message. Only you can do that. Please disable JSN framework for now. Joomla Shine has been closed for a long time. It is better to move on.

D
David
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103785

Please disable JSN framework for now. Joomla Shine has been closed for a long time. It is better to move on.

That is not an option I can do at this time- But that is why I bought JoomShapper. I am trying to transition my site to Joomla 4 compatibility so then I CAN remove all JoomlaShie products but what you want me to do will destroy my sites current functionality while I wait on you to make your software work.

Sir, your answer is a horrible non solution. Please FIX your software. There is no guarntee that the framework I am using is your only problem.
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103818

David,

Please do not misunderstand me. From the developer's point of view, we cannot check the compatiblity with an old framework. JSN framework will not be updated in the future but our product will be. We understand that our product has issues and we are taking care of it.

It is up to you to stick to an outdated product or move on.

Best regards

D
David
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103972

You obviously DID NOT READ all of my message above:..

I temporarily disabled all JoomlaShine plugins but that did not resolve the issues. Until I get the site ready for Joomla 4, I need the current template and all JSN plugins to work with JoomShaper.

I tried importing one of your preconfigured layouts but the progress circle spins forever unless I use your Helix or Latest Joomla Stock Templates which do not render our site properly

ALso I told you I AM trying to transition away from all JoomlaShine products, that is why I purchased JoomShaper. But JoomShaper is buggier than an ant hill

Since you can not make JoomShaper compatible with my current site, I can not use JoomShaper to Upgrade so I respectfully request a full refund.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #104029

Hi David,

Thanks for your service in Army. Venterans can count on respect from us.

I have better (faster) way to solve it:

1. Create website backup.
  2. Create subdomain - new.mysite.com
  3. Install there website backup (recover site)
  4. Uninstall there all JSN products (plugins, component, template etc.).
  5. Work there using new template ONLY.

Then all should work.

In case of... share access to that subdomain.