Tags are Not Displayed In Blog Article - Question | JoomShaper

Tags are Not Displayed In Blog Article

edumarinho

edumarinho

Template 1 year ago

Hello

I use the Finion template and I have tried to configure so that the tags appear in the article but it doesnt work. I tried some suggestions from the forum but it doesn't help me either. Please if you can help me. I am sending you some links with the images so that you can see that it works in the original template but not in my website. I also send you the information in hidden content so you can access it.

King Regards, Mario

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104393

Apology for the misunderstanding. Please check it now.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103599

Hello edumarinho

I was working with your issue. Suddenly, administrator does not load. Please check and share your administrator link.

Best regards

edumarinho
edumarinho
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103729

Hi

I thought you knew how to login to the Joomla administrator. In hidden content I put the link

Best regards

edumarinho
edumarinho
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104144

It's been a month since I asked for help and no response. It really is desperate.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104246

Apology for the delay. I have fixed your issue. Please check your site.

edumarinho
edumarinho
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104365

Dear Ofi Khan

The solution you gave me doesn't work. You changed the CSS styling from casestudies to finatic blog. That style doesn't look good. I need the tags to work in casestudies configuration. I also need them to work in both English and Spanish languages. Please let me know if help is possible because I have waited too long for an answer and the solution provided doesnt exceed my expectations.

https://imageup.me/odw

https://imageup.me/odx

Thank you, Mario

edumarinho
edumarinho
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104556

Dear Ofi Khan

Now if the solution is correct and I thank you. I would like to know if it is possible where the problem has been so that I can solve it myself at another time. A thousand apologies for having insisted so much with this help but you must understand that I live from this and clients ask that everything work correctly.

Kind regards, Mario

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #104569

I understand your situation. I am happy that I could fix the issue. I have modified this file: templates/finion/html/com_content/article/casestudies.php and also templates/finion/html/com_content/article/finaticblog.php so that you can use the both layout. You can keep this file separately with you. So, in case they are lost, you can apply the fix.

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.