Mail And SP Booking - Question | JoomShaper

Mail And SP Booking

V

Vladimir

Extension 1 year ago

Friends, where can I register my email address so that when booking from the site, letters go not only to the client, but also to me? That is, all letters from the SP booking were sent to both the client and me.

we are busy with work - the client has made an order - we do not know about this order until we open the administrative page. the client leaves. We urgently need to make duplication of messages to the client in the mail to me!

18 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #109509

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Can you share an screencast video about the full scenario?

-Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111286

Download this package and check this package.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111128

Thanks

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111113

yes

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111112

Main issue is.. The Guest checkout admin email didn't get any email and if i login from front end then adim get an email of booking? Am i right?

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111094

Toufiq ! You are a golden person!)) If only we could solve the problem with double dates of one-day programs and everything would be great!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111085

I have informed our developer team to check this issue. I hope they will fix it soon. Thanks

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110731

My Friend Toufiq ! So, dear friend, everything is new and in order. I enter the site as a new visitor, WITHOUT REGISTRATION and having no desire to register. Just order a package. Fill out the order form. As a BUYER, I receive an email asking me to confirm my order. After confirmation, a window for choosing a payment method and consent opens. At this time, AS THE OWNER OF THE SITE AND THE Admin, I DO NOT RECEIVE A LETTER WITH A NOTIFICATION OF THE ORDER! But, in the administrative window, the order appears. This is very bad, since I am not constantly in the administrative part and cannot quickly see the order and can miss it! Step two! I register on the site and place an order AS A REGISTERED BUYER. When ordering, the data from my registration is substituted. I make a purchase and WOW! The administrator receives a letter with a message that someone bought a package from his site! The order appears in the list of orders of the administrative panels and EVERYONE IS HAPPY! THIS is exactly what I'm asking you to decide! The letter should come to the site owner (administrator) in both cases! Otherwise, I, as a seller of services, lose orders! Have I made it clear now? link to video https://disk.yandex.ru/i/IKskQHEYdFbTwg

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108713

Toufiq ! A friend! I watched your video four times, you and I just don't understand each other! Registration of the buyer and the order after registration are excellent! That's what you showed me in the video! BUT! I need to solve ANOTHER SITUATION! The first time the buyer goes to the site, selects a package and orders it. WITHOUT REGISTERING ON THE SITE! It's important! He receives a letter stating that the package has been booked and asked to confirm. By clicking confirm the buyer sees cxn/ ALL! no more emails are coming anywhere. The order is displayed only in the orders panel of the SP booking module. I am the owner of the site and the administrator does not receive any emails at all! I have tested this on different computers and claim the feature in the sp booking does NOT work! You understand me! The buyer does not want to register on the site and will not! And then the administrator will NOT RECEIVE a message about the order to the mail. By the way, there is also a huge error in your video! in the registration form on the site, instead of the inscription "PHONE" there is an inscription mentioning the plugin SP booking PLG_USER_SPBOOKING_PHONE_FIELD and PLG_USER_SPBOOKING_ADDRESS_FIELD It's disgusting. How do I fix this misunderstanding?

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108604

I bang my head on three different computers. letters to buyers without registration come but to me, the administrator, no ..

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108595

I have checked both way and it works fine on my end.

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108590

oh.. what am I doing wrong? first video buyer is not registered. The second is registered. and how to remove the mention of the plugin instead of the phone when registering?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108569

But no! Letters about the order come to the administrator and the owner of the site come only when the order is made by the REGISTERED buyer!

I didn't registered and i have done an order.

And now i have completed registration and completed an order.

Watch the video.

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108534

But no! Letters about the order come to the administrator and the owner of the site come only when the order is made by the REGISTERED buyer! If the order is made without registration, the letters come only to the buyer! the administrator will learn about the order only from the admin panel! And he needs to receive a letter.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108533

After confirm payment paid.

https://prnt.sc/-A9L83Za6hNF

You will get an email.

https://prnt.sc/55qGZ2IDOZk6

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108432

Many thanks for the feedback! website https://visitkursk.ru/

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108418

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107800

So, after much suffering. Very unstable work of mail in sp booking! The client makes an order on the site - he receives a letter to confirm the order. After confirmation, the final letter does not come to his mail! Also, the administrator's mail does not receive a message about a new order. It turns out that the letter to the administrator comes when the order is made by a REGISTERED user on the site. Without registration, there are no letters! You can't work like that!