I Can't Disable Sticky Nav On WIMBLE Template / Helix Ultimate / J4 - Question | JoomShaper

I Can't Disable Sticky Nav On WIMBLE Template / Helix Ultimate / J4

Nader A.

Nader A.

Template 1 year ago

I've had a lot of issues with this template, but basically, in Chrome or Firefox the sticky nave doesn't put a white background as you scroll so it just looks like words floating on the page. What's supposed to happen is that its transparent BG at the top but as you scroll the white nav background appears. Works great in Edge (which nobody uses). Broken in Chrome and Firefox 99% of the time. Works every once in a while. I tested it on 3 laptops today.

Now, I'm basically sick of it not working so I just want to disable the sticky nav so that the nav stays on top with a transparent background. I disabled the sticky nav under template options and guess what? That doesn't work either. Any know how I can resolve this?

Thanks Nader

2 Answers
Nader A.
Nader A.
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107387

Thanks, Paul. How do I apply that to the homepage as well? The homepage still has sticky nav and in Chrome/FF, the white background disappers behind the nav as the nav follows the scroll. If there's nothing I can do to resolve that, I want to disable it on the homepage as well.

Nader

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107386

Hi Nader,

Firefox / Windows.

Your header is not sticky anymore, tested on 4 subpages, classic scroll header.