How Can I Change Template Without Loosing Nothing? I had To Change From Indigo Template To A J4 Compatible - Question | JoomShaper

How Can I Change Template Without Loosing Nothing? I had To Change From Indigo Template To A J4 Compatible

Marco Lungo

Marco Lungo

Template 1 year ago

I need to switch my website from J3 to J4 but the template I have been using, Indigo, still remains compatible only with J3 because of J2Store which is not yet compatible with J4. In my site I don't use J2Store, I just use the template and have made adjustments, especially in the header which is completely different from the original. How can I do to pass the same template to J4? I just need the template, nothing else. I'm not such a good technician that I can do this, I know it's pretty simple, so I'm asking if you can get me a version of the Indigo as only J4 compatible template or tell me how to migrate to another template without losing anything of the header and the rest of the site which, by the way, is all done with SP Page Builder. The website is https://www.consulenzalocali.it I am hoping for a quick and easy solution. Thanks for everything.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

1 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #108925

Hello Marco Lungo

Sorry, this is not possible. We will not update the template without J2Store.

Best regards