3 MONTHS - MAJOR PROBLEMS ARE STILL UNRESOLVED ! - Question | JoomShaper

3 MONTHS - MAJOR PROBLEMS ARE STILL UNRESOLVED !

A

Arthur

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I posted several messages asking for help. Some of them are minor and I can somehow wait till they are fixed. I also have to major ones and I was waiting patiently for several weeks (in some cases even months) but so far nobody bother to care. In some cases you (JomShaper support) asked to the site access credentials and nothing ever happened after that.

I understand you might be overloaded with questions and requests, but some are "how to" category, some are simply bugs. It is really very frustrating to pay for the product and get so little help (especially if it is not a user fault that something is not working.

1. I posted at least 3 messages regarding site colors being messed up and changes in the template not being reflected. Nobody bothered to respond.

2. I posted about SURVEY component not working at all (no response)

3. I posted about pages gone from the list (no response)

I REALLY DEMAND SOME HELP IN FIXING MAJOR SITE ISSUES !!!

7 Answers
‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎
‏‏‎ ‎J‏‏‎‎e‏‎‏‏‎‎n‏‏‎‎s W.‏‏‎
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109045

Hello Arthur,

in this case you should file a complaint directly with the CEO on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/jkawshar

Because even reminder via chat/email don't help in some cases. I reported on 10.02.2023 that a customer has been waiting for an answer for a week. Although it was confirmed that it was forwarded to the team and that help would be provided as soon as possible, to date there has been no response to the ticket.

Quote:

Hello there,
Please accept our sincere apology for the unwanted delay. I have already forwarded your issue to the team. The team will assist you as soon as possible.

I wish you the best of luck that a member of staff will eventually deal with your issues.

Have a nice day.

A
Arthur
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109499

thanks for your reply

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110354

Hello Arthur

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to apologize for the delay in getting back to you. We have been experiencing an unprecedented surge in support requests, and our team is working diligently to respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.

Please know that we value your business and strive to provide the best possible support. We understand that a timely response is crucial and I want to assure you that we are doing everything in our power to get back to you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if there is anything urgent that requires immediate attention, please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we will do our best to assist you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards

A
Arthur
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110569

OF COURSE THERE IS !

did you just wake up ? I posted several messages about some major problems and after three months there is no response. Now you asking me if there is any problem ??? Come on !!!

1. Template settings are not reflected in the site (background colors)
  2. Pages disappearing from the SPPB page list !
  3. Pages generate error 404 (when copied or saved under different name)
  4. language selection/assignment for pages doesn't work
  5. Blocks are being added in the button->top order instead top->button
  6. Font sizing in Editor is causing problem (the Headers selection don't change the font size)

There are some of the major bugs, I have not listed the minor..... PLEASE FIX THOSE PROBLEMS INSTEAD ASKING ME IF I HAVE PROBLEM ??? because I keep repeating myself for 2 months and you do nothing so far....

I understand you have lots of requests. If you go to the doctor and he tells you he has to many patients and he will deal with you in 2-3 months - how would you feel ? Pissed off - OR NOT ? Perhaps you guys need to hire more support people and concentrate more on fixing bugs instead of adding new features. I WOULD CERTAINLY PREFER TO HAVE LESS FEATURES AND LESS BUGS

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110584

I appreciate and agree with you on this. I have checked the issues but could not find any of them on my machine. Please take a screencast of the issues. I will be able to check in proper way then.

A
Arthur
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111236

Have you watched YT video I posted ? If not - talk to Paul Frankowski - he will explain you the issues I reported

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #111296

Yes, this video is already reported to the developers and we are working on it.