Out Of Range Value For Column 'price' At Row 1 - Question | JoomShaper

Out Of Range Value For Column 'price' At Row 1

GH

Glenn Heino

Extension 1 year ago

SP Property Error Message: Out of range value for column 'price' at row 1 Solution to price being too many digits

Open phpMyAdmin - Find TABLE xxxxx_spproperty_properties - Go to the Structure tab - Scroll down to price (currently #15) - Change "FLOAT(8,2)" to "FLOAT(10,2)" - Click Save - Can this be hard-coded in the program? Home prices in 2023 are much higher than 10 years ago.

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109749

Hello Luis

You cannot add more that 10,00,000 in SP Property -> Property Price. If you want to increase the digits, then you have to change in the database. Please run this SQL query on your database. By default, the value is FLOAT(8,2). If you make it FLOAT(9,2), then you can add 1 more digit in the price 1,00,00,000

ALTER TABLE `xxxxx_spproperty_properties` CHANGE `price` `price` FLOAT(9,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT β€˜0.00’;

Use your table prefix instead of xxxxx on the table name.

Thanks for sharing the solution.

Best regards

GH
Glenn Heino
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109802

I changed it in phpMyAdmin and it works just fine.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109804

You are welcome 😊

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback onΒ 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

D
Dimitris
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #135875

Hello,

I am having the same problem. I run the SQL query but i get this error :

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'β€˜0.00’' at line 1

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Edit : I fixed it.