JIRA SERVICE MANAGEMENT - Question | JoomShaper

JIRA SERVICE MANAGEMENT

M

micduf

General 1 year ago

I recommend Joomshaper to to discontinue this current support/forum system as this forum is not a working support or helpdesk reporting system. Issues are messed up, and Joomshaper have not control at all on all reported issues. If you are using an agile platform internally for development like Jira, you could easily assign the service management module directly to Jira issues and the reporter get correct updates.

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management

It is also possible to add images and other relevant information to the jira service management module as this is not possible here while Joomshaper is asking the community to download in-secure plug-ins to capture images.

If you need help, I could set up the jira service management platform for Joomshaper so professional developers in the community could assign issues in a professional way and Joomshaper could increase the quality and control of the development!

Changing code within current release and asking the user to download the component once again for re-install and not increase the increment of the components version/serial is a BIG NO-NO! in development.

3 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #112797

Hi micduf,

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for your opinion. We are already using Jira for our bug-related issues/ feature requests and so on. But as you said the forum is not probably helping you much, but it's actually helped so many users. Whatever, I will share your thoughts with our team. Thanks for being with us.

-Regards.

M
micduf
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112886

If you are using Jira internally why do you not add Service Management to that suit? instead of having endless discussions in this forum?

I am still very curious how you manage your serials on packages as it is obvious that you do not have control on this internally what is fixed and not within a package.

You should also officially publish at lest 5-10 previous versions of SPPB so they are downloadable to users could make emergency roll-backs without need to ask here when sites has crashed after upgrading.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #112889

We have already contacted you via email. Please continue there.