SP Pagebuilder Pro - FLEX Tempate - Preload Video Background For Slideshow - Question | JoomShaper

SP Pagebuilder Pro - FLEX Tempate - Preload Video Background For Slideshow

SM

Scott Mason

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I'm using the FLEX Template in Joomla 4 (Pagebuilder Pro) and like the video background to the slideshow at the top but even though the videos are small it still shows a grey background and the text of the slideshow.

How do I stop the text showing until the background videos load?

5 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #114218

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me your site URL and also screenshot of your issue?

-Regards.

SM
Scott Mason
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #114267

Thank you the URL is https://www.tampabayboater.com/

Its the slideshow at the top of the home page.

It moves to the secon slide before the first video plays. Iwould like to stop the advance or load until the first video is fully loaded

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #114273

HI Scott,

In general we don't support FLEX template from Apikko becuase they overriden many our addons.

I see "only" one option that may help.... "Delay" you can set longer delay for text that is used on the slide - so it will apear later, so in theory after the video will be loaded, check different values, the bigger value = bigger delay.

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 14-16-24 Home.png

SM
Scott Mason
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #114328

Thank you Paul and sorry to hear about my template choice but I'm here now.

I made the change that you suggested though it doesn't appear to have had the desired effect. I wonder if there's a way to preload that clip before the page loads (without a preloader image)?

Thanks again either way though.

S
sayk
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #154005

Is there any fix for that? I have the same issue with helix ultimate and loading a Video Slideshow.