Bugs Still Present In Latest Helix Ultimate 2.0.13 - Question | JoomShaper

Bugs Still Present In Latest Helix Ultimate 2.0.13

R

Rein

Helix Framework 10 months ago

Hi,

Since version 2.0.12 there are a couple of bugs introduced in the offcanvas menu which are still present in the new 2.0.13 update.

Please find below my findings and suggested corrections which could be applied to solve the issues.

Current definition in template.css causes all submenu items in offcanvas to change to active color set in offcanvas color selection of Helix Ultimate.

.offcanvas-menu .offcanvas-inner ul.menu li.active a {
  color: #0345bf !important;
}

Definition should be this to achieve only actual active sub menu item to show in active color instead of all sub menu items

.offcanvas-menu .offcanvas-inner ul.menu li.active > a {
  color: #0345bf !important;
}

When selecting offcanvas menu option Left Align, no logo image is showing in the offcanvas menu. This is caused by the missing line that renders the logo in the specific canvas.php file This line is present on line 43 of both other options canvas.php files but not in the canvas.php file of the Left Align option. Path to file: /templates/shaper_helixultimate/offcanvas/1-LeftAlign/canvas.php

I hope this issues can finally be solved in the next release.

Regards,

Rein

6 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #118217

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. I will add it in our bug list so that our team will take care of it.

-Regards.

R
Rein
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118274

Thanks Mehtaz.

Regards.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118276

If I may.,,

It was added to our wish-bug-list, and today I set high priority for it.

R
Rein
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118285

Thanks Paul.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118338

And we thanks you :) for a good eye.

R
Rein
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127452

Hi,

Unfortunately after waiting a couple of months for latest Helix Ultimate 2.0.14 the above mentioned issues are still present and not fixed.

Regards,

Rein