Problem With The Templates Management - Question | JoomShaper

Problem With The Templates Management

JT

Jose Tormo

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi, I am using a javascript to show in my page a chat bot web service. I tried to include it in the before </head> section CSS section of the style, but it didn´t work. The outcome was that it showed the jscript code in the above the top position of the page, and the bot didn´t show up. So I worked it out setting the piece of code in the index.php file.

Now because I need to use 2 different bots in the site one in some pages and the other in other pages, I cannot do it in the index.php, because here it applies to all pages. Then I need to duplicate the style and write the 2 different javascripts (of the 2 bots) in the CSS section of the 2 styles, but this doesn´t work. It is even worse because once I have applied the second style to a page this style doesn´t show up in the page and the piece of code written in the CSS section still shows above the page Can you help me?

Thanks

1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #1126

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry to say that, we don't allow customization support. The customization support is fully prohibited from our support policy.

-Thanks