Translation Problem DE - Question | JoomShaper

Translation Problem DE

TK

Tourismus Karlshagen

SP Page Builder 8 months ago

Translation problem German! since version 5.07 you no longer have the option of choosing a language at all. The German translation of 5.06 was also only rudimentary. More than half didn't translate at all, but now nothing works! Only errors if you want to install a language. Sad, because we normally pay for a fully-fledged product that also works

17 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #125972

Hi Tourismus,

1. We don't have complete DE translation, the last one that was - was done by the community few years ago.

2. Use that (download > unzip > upload using FTP tool) > SPPageBuilder4-DE-unzip.zip

3. Use DE Joomla community, join forces and translate missing phrases, in 2-3 persons you can finsih that task in max 1-2 days. You're native speakers, not we.

TK
Tourismus Karlshagen
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #125986

thanks, at least better translated everything else so far. but it doesn't solve the problem that has appeared since the new version.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #125980

I checked on 3 different domains, UK and two EU servers and Language list was displayed. Unfortunately, I don't know why it doesn't display at your site.

lang.gif

TK
Tourismus Karlshagen
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #125983

sorry,

the error is still there! is not an isolated case and is not due to your own server.

https://imgur.com/uFMTCVM

This problem did not exist with 5.06, but some others had already reported about it on FB. So far there is no solution to the problem. Even reinstalling the new version produces this error

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #125989

Ok, noticed. Tomorrow we will investigate that.

TK
Tourismus Karlshagen
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #125990

Great, because the restore to 5.06 now brings the same error. That wasn't before! The error is already known to some users on FB

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sppagebuilder/permalink/2239091602949091

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #126062

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #126121

I have checked this type of issue. This problem happens for the hosting. Cause, Hosting server blocked to load the resource of Page Builder. I have checked localhost and test server. It works fine. Thanks

TK
Tourismus Karlshagen
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126135

sorry, that's not correct, because some links just result in 404 and there is no blocking by the hoster.

According to the hoster, there are incorrect server queries that indicate a 404 or 403

I'm not the only one, because there are already several users who have the same problem.

TK
Tourismus Karlshagen
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126145

sorry no (I have checked this type of issue.), this is clearly a problem within the page builder, since no resource is blocked by the server. The problem also occurs with others and also with other PHP versions, as I have already written. And it's also not a problem of the backend language. The link for the language selection is simply not accepted. You can't just write there, sorry, it works for me. Because that is clearly wrong. Please post a link from my site where you can do this without any problems, because it definitely doesn't work locally or on a test server!

TK
Tourismus Karlshagen
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126146

Unfortunately, that's not the case for me. On the server side everything is o.k. Your colleague has indeed already looked over it, only discovered no error. It's sad after I even made the logs available to him. I'm not the only one struggling with the problem. The bottom line is that a url within the PB is not properly resolved. The Dev tool also shows this because there is a session mismatched

JSON { "success": true, "message": null, "messages": null, "data": { "message": "Session mismatched." } }

raw data { "success": true, "message": null, "messages": null, "data": { "message": "Session mismatched." } }

headers X-Firefox-Spdy: h2 content-type: application/json date: Tue, 08 Aug 2023 15:07:50 GMT server: Apache x-content-type-options: nosniff

Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/avif,image/webp,/;q=0.8 Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br Accept-Language: de,en-US;q=0.7,en;q=0.3 Connection: keep-alive DNT: 1 Host: test.kaole.de Sec-Fetch-Dest: document Sec-Fetch-Mode: navigate Sec-Fetch-Site: none Sec-Fetch-User: ?1 TE: trailers Upgrade-Insecure-Requests: 1 User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/116.0

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #126247

Please check your site. Issue solved. Thanks

TK
Tourismus Karlshagen
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126274

Great and thanks, where was the problem now? Was it really a bug or a misconfiguration? Maybe that helps other users too.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #126276

If you have other site issue. Update the latest build 5.0.8.

TK
Tourismus Karlshagen
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #126279

thanks for the quick support.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #126372

You are most welcome & Thanks

M
Martin
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135618

There is already a version of the German language file, I will review it in the coming weeks (unfortunately it is a lot of work). Then SPPB5 will also be available in German. :)