Help Me With A Question About SP Property - Question | JoomShaper

Help Me With A Question About SP Property

U

uaigo

Extension 8 months ago

I need to add a new whatsapp field in the property registration form and I want to override it. How do I override the property.xml in the admin template? I need to everride the property.xml to not overwrite it when I update the component. Tks

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #127516

Hello uaigo

You have to customize the component in many areas (including database) for this. Sorry, we do not provide customization support. Please consult a Joomla developer for this.

Also, after each update, this will be overridden. So, you have to keep backup before SP Property update.

Best regards

U
uaigo
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127528

I've already done the necessary customization of the component (database and files) leaving everything working fine, the .PHP files inside the template's HTML folder so as not to overwrite with each update. However, to include a field it was necessary to add a line of code in the property.xml and it is him (only him) that I need to know if I can override the administrative template. Tks

U
uaigo
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #127530

If it is not possible to do this override, would there be an option in the future, in a future update, to add new fields or customize the fields in the property registration form and agents in a simpler way?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #127549

Unfortunately, there is no option to keep the override safe.