Joomla 4 SP Page Builder Pro 5 Bulk Photo Upload Problem - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla 4 SP Page Builder Pro 5 Bulk Photo Upload Problem

TH

Todd A Harris

Extension 8 months ago

I am trying to do a bulk upload in the Gallery addon. I can single select any photo and upload it but inside the Upload screen I cannot select multiple pictures at one time just single pictures. I have tried holding the shift key while selecting multiple images I have tried dragging a box around all the images I have tried selecting multiple images while holding the Ctrl key and selecting each image while holding the crtl key I can only select a single file to upload. I am new to SP Pagebuilder Pro but have a site built and running but I have hundreds of pictures to load into a dozen different Gallery displays so one by one is extrermely annoying. Not sure what I am doing wrong but I appreicate your help.

1 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #127795

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

The gallery addon of SP Page Builder Pro doesn't have bulk photo upload feature. There you need to select one at once. Sorry about that.

You may check the SP Easy Image Gallery extension from us to see if it suits you:

https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-extensions/sp-easyimagegallery

Best Regards