Refund Request For Varsita Template - Question | JoomShaper

Refund Request For Varsita Template

GL

Georgia Lagogianni

General 7 months ago

Hello,

Purchased personal subscription with invoice P13B0QKQPXRS to use Varsita template :

Even though template details mention quickstart, there is no Quickstart for J3.x which I requested the same day I made the purchase. More important,downloaded the J4 quickstart to get acquainted with the template only to find out that items like the upper right login button are hardcoded in the template code instead of being in a module/plugin. These things cannot be done by non-programmers.

Template hasn't been installed in our website of course. www.sector-one.gr

Can you please proceed to refund?

Thank you in advance

10 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #131251

Oh! Please try this link.

GL
Georgia Lagogianni
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #131263

Got it, thanks a lot.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #131265

You're always welcome:)

Have a nice day!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #129960

Hi there!

Sorry for your issue.

Let me check for Joomla 3 version of Varsita. Actually, Joomla 3 is now almost at the end of it's life though. However, I will try to give you the version you requested.

What you want to do with login button actually? Would you please describe it more to understand, so that I can help?

Best Regards

GL
Georgia Lagogianni
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #129970

Hi,

we don't want stuff to be hardcoded in PHP. Joomla is a modular system and we need "simple" users to be able to customize the website look without needing to know PHP. There was no mention anywhere that developer skills are required to customize the template layout which traditionally in Joomla is handled by template/module positions.

My colleagues wanted to remove login button and swap it for language switcher since we are in Greece and need both English & Greek. Haven't gone any deeper nor got any more issues from the users yet since there was a huge frustration and time waste with the harcoded login button.

Thanks

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #129983

Hello,

Thanks for the explanation.

You do not need to edit PHP code. Only a small custom CSS will do work for you in this case. Here is the related documentation:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/varsita/how-to-customization-tips

Best Regards

GL
Georgia Lagogianni
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #129985

Thanks for the reply, still this is not "plain user" friendly.

is there an estimate on when J3 quickstart will be available?

Thanks

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #130173

Yes, you're right!

I have varsita_quickstart_j3_v3.2.zip but I'm trying to get version 3.3. Hopefully, I can serve you that soon.

Have a nice day!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #130942

Hi,

Here is the requested quickstart in the hidden content box.

Hope it helps!

GL
Georgia Lagogianni
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #131239

Hi,

something wrong with the link. Can you please check? Getting the below error.

Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist. Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file exists.