Error: 0 Unsupported Operand Types: Int - String - Question | JoomShaper

Error: 0 Unsupported Operand Types: Int - String

S

Seppe

General 7 months ago

Good afternoon

After transferring a website from the old server to the new server, I get this error: "0 Unsupported operand types: int - string"

Old server: PHP 7.4 new server: PHP 8.1 Joomla versio: 4.3.4 Helix ultimate framework: 2.0.15 PageBuilder Pro: 5.0.9

The frontend gives above named error. The backend I can visit.

If I turn on the debugmode: I get a lot of errors about PageBuilder

13 Answers
S
Seppe
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #130436

I tried to put the website offline, so we can work on this in the background... but I still get the same error

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #130549

Hello Seppe

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

S
Seppe
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #130556

Good morning seems like there is a problem with the "theme". Although I thought everything worked perfectly of PHP8.1 When we switch back the PHP version tot 7.4 everything works. In the opening topic, there was a screenshot with all the errors. Mostly it was SPPB

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #130606

Please share the issue page link where you see it. I will check it.

S
Seppe
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #130607

Good evening Ofi As I said before, I changed my settings back to PHP7.4. When I put them to 8.1 I get the error. The screenshot of the error is in the first topic

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #130781

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on PHP 8.1 on my end.

S
Seppe
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #130995

If I follow this, then it looks like it is just a copy of the website, installed again in a subdirectory. correct?

If so, I will transfer the website to another domain, because the server now is running PHP7.4 to keep the website working. when I put the copy of the website in a subdomain, it will not be on PHP8.1 I created a super-user account for you, then you can test it on a PHP8.1 server if that is ok. Be keep in mind that the backend will work, the frontend doesnt.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #131069

Yes, then run it on PHP 8.1 and share that access. I will check the issue.

PC
Petr Chudoba
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #134565

Hello guys,

I am running on PHP 8.1 with SPPB 3.8. without troubles. I updated SPPB to 5.0 and have the same issue. I had the issue in productive enviroment, where I restored the backup and also have it now in XAMPP on my local pc.

TypeError: Unsupported operand types: string + int in C:\xampp_8_1_17\htdocs\joomla\zkp23_10_22\templates\flex\sppagebuilder\addons\tab\site.php:135

$output .= '<a data-toggle="sppb-tab" id="sppb-content-'. ($this->addon->id + $key) .'" class="'.($style == 'custom' ? $nav_text_align : '').' '.$icon_block.'" href="#sppb-tab-'. ($this->addon->id + $key) .'" role="tab" aria-controls="sppb-tab-'. ($this->addon->id + $key) .'" aria-selected="'. ( ($key==0) ? "true" : "false").'">'. $image_top . $image_left . $icon_top . $icon_left . $title . $image_right . $image_bottom . $icon_right . $icon_bottom . $subtitle .'</a>';

The variable &key is empty. If I set in debugger $key=1 for my 1st page with the Tab, then it works. If I set $key=2 in other page, it works too.

The only one possible solution is delete the Tab object from the page and add it as clear new object. I tried it with new tab and it works.

S
Seppe
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146396

Good morning

4 months later.... still no solution

In the meantime... I updated the versions of Joomla and all add-ons. I still get the same error. I tried to transfer the website to a different domain... same error.

At the moment, the website is still running on PHP7.4.33.

I get a notification to upgrade to J5, but that's not even working, probably because of the old PHP version.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146399

Apology for the delay. Please keep a full site backup first. Then uninstall SP Page Builder and install the latest version again. Then check your issue.

S
Seppe
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146690

Good afternoon if I uninstal SPPB.... will all pages be gone then? There is almost no data in "normal" content in Joomla.

Just asking before I start uninstalling :)

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146726

Generally, the data remains there. But I would like you to keep a backup for safety.