Module - SP Simple Portfolio - Question | JoomShaper

Module - SP Simple Portfolio

HR

Helder Rodrigues

Extension 3 years ago

Using the Decora template, when I use the SP Simple Portfolio module and the CSS class "running-projects" I get error 'Error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY id ASC' at line 3'

This happens same if I don't. I already installed latest version 2.0. I'm asking for support now! Thanks.

1 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #11778

Hi there!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

You can try the following:

1. Please take a full site backup first in order to prevent any data loss.

2. Please uninstall your SP Simple Portfolio component by 1st unpublishing your module/extension (from the Extensions\Modules tab) and trashing it.

3. Then go to Extensions tab again and navigate to "Manage" and find your SP Simple Portfolio extension, then unpublish it and then 'Uninstall' from menu option.

4. Download a fresh copy / package of the SP Simple Portfolio Extension from JoomShaper's Extensions Download page and reinstall, then recreate a module, and its content.

PS: you are basically then disassociating the original database associated with the template and allowing the Extension upon new installation to recreate a new / blank database that will work with current version of template

If the error persists, please go to this location: templates\Your_Template\html and rename mod_spsimpleportfolio folder if there any. Then check your issue.

Hope this helps!

Note: Please take a full site backup before trying anything!

Best Regards