Congratulations EasyStore - Question | JoomShaper

Congratulations EasyStore

Yofie Setiawan

Yofie Setiawan

EasyStore 7 months ago

Hi,

I want to congratulate the Joomshaper team for the launch of EasyStore. I know there will be many backlash regarding how the team launch it in different version of subscription. Means if we already have for example Agency subscription like me, i need to pay more to access this new product from Joomshaper. Luckily Joomshaper release a template pre-equipped with this EasyStore, Allura.

Despite the backlash or bad comments, i want to congratulate the team. I've been a loyal Joomla user since more than 10 years, back then to release an eCommerce website with Joomla, i need to use Virtuemart. However, it doesnt have much customisation that i can do with that. Then for past few years, i already comfortable creating website using SPPB. So this EasyStore really a fresh air for me as a long time Joomla user that waited for eCommerce extension for Joomla that have the UI and UX of SPPB.

I havent tried it yet, and i might dislike it. But i want to congratulate for the launch of this EasyStore, and hoping the team will put serious effort and commitment on improving the product.

3 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 7 months ago #132713

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and really thanks for this appreciation. It means a lot. Thanks for being with us, we hope that you will not be disappointed with our new and also old products.

-Regards and Thanks.

Rhema N. Abu
Rhema N. Abu
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #137134

hello Mehtaz Afsana Borsha, please why is your team ignoring my complaints of EasyStore Category Issues ? the subcategories do not display, someone else complained the same issue yet no feedback from your team! why are my complaints being ignored??

please what is happening to EasyStore?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #137392

Please create a new forum post about your issue.