EasyStore User Registration UX Flow - Question | JoomShaper

EasyStore User Registration UX Flow

Yofie Setiawan

Yofie Setiawan

EasyStore 7 months ago

Hi,

I try something basic for eCommerce website which is doing registration as a new user.

1. On Allura template, there is no shortcut to register, okay fine. But maybe would be nice if there is a shortcut for registration, not only login.
  2. Okay after click on login, i click to "dont have account" to register. Unfortunately this registration form is basic from Joomla default, no filling information regarding address and else, would be nice if we have option to fill information such address and default payment and shipping option.
  3. After fill the basic information, then hit on signup, we go to blank page https://ibb.co/CmLp1XF would be nice to redirect on some nice page where giving information about what to do next. Sure we can create it ourself, but i appriciate if Joomshaper team can consider working on this part as well as part of the template.
7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #132764

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Follow this instructions.

Go to the file location

/templates/allura/features/menu.php

Find out this code

$html[] = '     <a href="' . Route::_('index.php?option=com_users&view=profile') . '">' . Text::_('HELIX_ULTIMATE_USER_PROFILE') . '</a>';

And replace with this code

$html[] = '     <a href="' . Route::_('index.php/pages/customer-profile') . '">' . Text::_('HELIX_ULTIMATE_USER_PROFILE') . '</a>';

Then you can change your profile information.

https://prnt.sc/GGeKuUBd8M18

-Thanks

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132772

Hi Toufiq,

Okay that solve the issue. But now if i go to profile menu, from other pages instead homepage, it goes to 404 page not found.

For example, the link that before

domain/shop-categories.html

if i try to open profile from that page, after click on profile, it turns to

domain/pages/customer-profile/shop-categories.html

it suppose to be

domain/pages/customer-profile.html

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #132803

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132806

Hi,

Here is the details

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #132809

Check now. Updated the URL. Thanks

Yofie Setiawan
Yofie Setiawan
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #132819

Thanks it works properly now. Maybe if you want to share the solution here if someone else hit the same issue in future.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #132829

Already Shared.