Custom CSS Problem - Gourmand Template - Question | JoomShaper

Custom CSS Problem - Gourmand Template

MJ

Mateusz Jurek

General 6 months ago

Hello. I have a problem with custom css. The website does not want to load the changes I make to the file. Since the SP update, all the styles I enter are not visible on the website.

I've already tried clearing the cache, changing php and various things I found on the forum, but it still doesn't work.

I will be very grateful for your help in solving my problem

5 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #134225

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. It seems ok in my end. See the screenshot below.

Did you insert your css on custom.css file? Please check it first.

-Regards.

MJ
Mateusz Jurek
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #134373

Yes, my code is in the file and I don't know why after entering the new styling it does not appear on the page.

I am sending a screenshot.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #134477

Custom css for Joomla 4

Go to system--> https://prnt.sc/tDbSUJh6LiGu --> Default template-->Template options--> https://prnt.sc/A5nlsBvCQsqs And add your CSS there.

Note: Any custom CSS that you add inside Page is only available with that particular page. If you would like to use it on the whole website, then you will need to cut and paste it inside custom CSS area from your Joomla template.

MJ
Mateusz Jurek
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135092

Hi. The solution you provided solves the problems but only when I only have a few things to style.

The problem occurs when I have a whole break point to make - as in the case of a resolution of 1366 x 768 px. I have to re-style practically every section.

Is there a chance to solve the problem by having the styling taken from the custom.css file?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #135193

No sorry we have this option only.