Could Easystore Please Be Moved To The Integration Folder Like Simpleporto Folio. - Question | JoomShaper

Could Easystore Please Be Moved To The Integration Folder Like Simpleporto Folio.

Jan Cordsen

Jan Cordsen

SP Page Builder 6 months ago

Could easystore please be moved to the integration folder like simpleportofolio.!!

It would be nice now it just a fill up in the pagebuilder and like you say it is an integration for those who like to buy it Not to mention it rather useless in the stage as it is now for the mass off storebuilder users!

it paste easystore in main menu and also in pagebuilder there are easystore menu!! could whe please have it like the integration you say it is and not like now a integration add option and not like now where the only thing thats missing are some of the files.

or much better sell the shopbuilder (easystore built into pagebuilder) as one option and the sitebuilder (pagebuilder with out any store shit inside) as another option

this would make more sence at least to me

Just my opinion lets hear what other have to say about the subject

Have a nice day

2 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #134303

Hi Jan,

To be honest, I agree with you, by default EasyStore features should be hidden in SPPB unless you do not install EastStore.

Feedback shared with the team, big thanks.

pepperstreet
pepperstreet
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135460

Absolutely agree. No-brainer!