Newsberg Compatibility PHP 8 - Question | JoomShaper

Newsberg Compatibility PHP 8

RV

RAFFAELE VIOLA

Template 5 months ago

if and when will it be possible to have the newsberg template compatible with php 8?

7 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #135469

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Our Dev teams are working on updating templates, it will also be ready for PHP 8 soon.

-Regards.

S
Sylwia
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140109

You've been writing "soon" for over 7 months... I don't understand how you aren't ashamed that so many of us have been asking for an important update for many months, and you keep telling stories. You really don't have a sensible manager there who will plan your work? Are you unable to create a schedule for changes and updates - provide it to your users and work according to it, systematically updating subsequent pages? Right now, Newsberg should be compatible with J 5 and PHP 8 in the highest version. I'm also waiting for the update of Travela and many others. We pay more and more each year for membership, and security patches and updates of the portals we use are increasingly slow. ;-(

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #140252

I apologize on behalf of my team. Actually, there is so much work pressure that's why it takes time. But I will inform them again as a higher priority so that they will update it ASAP. Really sorry for this inconvenience.

RV
RAFFAELE VIOLA
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148730

still no news for the newsberg template with php 8.x and joomla 5 compatibility?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148833

Sorry right now we dont have any official news about it. I have already informed our team. I hope they will update it very soon. Please allow us some time.

RV
RAFFAELE VIOLA
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148842

ok thanks

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148845

You are always welcome.