Remove Blue Ribbon With Article Details - Question | JoomShaper

Remove Blue Ribbon With Article Details

Stephane Hanrez

Stephane Hanrez

General 5 months ago

Hi,

I have recently started creating a new website using Joomla 4.4, SP Page Builder and Dentro template.

I have enabled the Joomla article integration so that I can create Joomla articles using SP Page Builder.

Anyway, when I create an article using Joomla, I get a blue ribbon on top with the different details of the articles (title, author, creation date, ...). As I don't want that, I have disabled all those options in Joomla's global configuration, and they are not showing anymore, but an empty blue ribbon remains. How can I get rid of this ? I tried discussing with Nia, and the answer I received is the following:

To remove the blue ribbon from the Joomla article on Joomla 4.4, you need to follow these steps:

- Go to Content > Articles > Select the article > Edit
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Advanced" tab
-Under the Advanced tab, set the "Show Page Heading" option to "No"
- Save the article and the blue ribbon should be removed

I might be stupid but when I select an article, I don't see any "Advanced" tab at the bottom of the page... I don't even get what the IA means with "Edit". As I'm using the Joomla article integration I have a choice between "Joomla Editor" and "SP Page Builder" and on "SP Page Builder" I can choose between frontend and backend editor.

Thanks for your support.

5 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #135546

Hi Stephane,

this is not a ribbon, but background from Article header and Article Info.

You can use that Custom CSS to hide it everywhere:

.article-info-inner-warp {display: none; visibility: hidden;}

Stephane Hanrez
Stephane Hanrez
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #135547

Thanks a lot Paul, that worked !

MR
Michael Remus
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #135524

Maybe it's not set on "Hide" in the corresponding menu under "Page Dislay".

Stephane Hanrez
Stephane Hanrez
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #135529

Hi Michael,

No, I tried that already, went into the menu item under "Page Display" and have set "Show Page Heading" to "Hide" but this blue ribbon is still showing.

Stephane Hanrez
Stephane Hanrez
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #135539

btw, If instead of using the article integration I create a page under components/Page Builder and then set the menu item to be a Page Builder page, then I don't get this blue ribbon... but I don't want to do that as I also want to use the Article add-on which is only possible with Joomla articles