Cannot Possible To Delete Images From Product - Question | JoomShaper

Cannot Possible To Delete Images From Product

A

Andrea

EasyStore 6 months ago

Hi, it seems is not possible to delete images of the products from backend. https://capture.dropbox.com/7MoTV8ZHqkT7Pgxc Thanks

10 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #137728

As I promised I talked with our developer, the problem is on your server side. Your NGINX server disallow delete method :/

image (2).png

please contact with Hosting Support and ask them to enable/add "DELETE" method for NGINX. It's beyond us, we cannot change that in Joomla or component settings.

D
digitalmaster
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153231

FYI, for anyone having this problem, you can edit htaccess and add the following and it should fix it:

<Limit GET POST HEAD PUT DELETE OPTIONS> Require all granted </Limit>

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #138013

We delivered all info that we could, I am glad that you was able to install/enable that.

Please mark topic as solved.

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #137996

Solved: added DELETE method on NGINX. Thanks. Bye

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #137943

Hi, I have tried to install it into 2 different hostings (OVH and Aruba) unfortunately the provider does not allow to change the standard server configuration. I have also a dedicated server but also it does not allow the DELETE method by default: I'll try to enable it...

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #137662

I will ask tomorrow our developer, becuase since Friday we couldn't reproduce that issue on our websites.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #137658

If you have EasyStore 1.0.3 it should work. Please try from different browser, I noticed that uBlock may lock that "delete" feature.

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #137657

Hi, any news about the new release with fix ? I need to add many products, and it's not very practcal use the component with this limitation. Thanks in advance Regards

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #136947

Ok, fine. Thanks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #136912

Hi Andrea,

indeed that is a bug, we will fix it in next version. By now you can delete that image by:

1. file override with different image (use that same filename and file path location)
  2. Or, by PHPMyAdmin - Database manager