Let The User Choose The Presets Of SPPB - Question | JoomShaper

Let The User Choose The Presets Of SPPB

K

kweb

Feature Request 5 months ago

Hi, with SPPB5 you seem to have removed the 30px margin preset on each addon. I dont know whats the reason for it. I worked over years with the 30px margin and now I have to add it manually all the time because the 30px margin makes sence due you need space on tablet and mobile view. Working with "Empty space" addon is no option for me. It´s duplicate work and producing more DOM size, what is not good for Pagespeed score.

But while working over years with SPPB I have to work on several settings again and again. For example I have the system that I set following padding on each row

Desktop: 90px 0 90px 0px (with the 30px margin it was 90px 0 60px 0) Tablet: 70px 0 70px 0px (with the 30px margin it was 70px 0 40px 0) Phone: 50px 0 50px 0px (with the 30px margin it was 50px 0 20px 0)

I have to type in those settings again and again when I need them. It would save me so much time if I would have the possibility to set the presets for those setting ONE TIME anywhere and the these setting would be available everytime I set up a new row, or add a new addon.

Maybe it would be also nice to have the possibility to copy the row options and paste them to the other row. This would also make working easier and faster. I know I have the possibility to duplicate a row - but often I dont need the same row, I have to start with a new one or anything like that.

kweb

1 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #137376

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for your opinions, I will inform our team about it. So that they will think about it.

-Regards.