Add SP Property Component Area - Question | JoomShaper

Add SP Property Component Area

M

Miquel

Extension 5 months ago

Hello, I am using your SP Property component. I would like to modify the view of a property. For example, I want to add a section to include a reservation calendar. In the backend, it would be a section to input HTML, and I want it to appear on the front end. How can I achieve this? Thank you.

2 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #138078

Hi there!

Thanks for contacting us.

Did you mean a single SP Property page or for all property details page? If you want to show that section to show in all property pages, then you can create a module with your desired content and publish it to the intended position. Then select the property menu item from the menu assignment tab of the module to show them on your desired pages.

Hope this helps anyways!

Best Regards

M
Miquel
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138088

Hello, thank you for your response. I haven't explained myself well. I need to set up a unique booking calendar for each property. Therefore, I need to create a new field in the administration area of the component, with a new field where I can input HTML code. However, in each property, the value of this field is different because it associates a unique booking calendar with each property. You can see an example here:

https://demo.fincasarta.com/index.php/fincas/1-finca-sa-gavina