Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String (Qubic) - Question | JoomShaper

Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String (Qubic)

Hello. I need submenu item Home - Text Slider to be deleted or inactive. Instead i want main menu item Home (Hjem) to be default (to link to top of the page.) When i make Home - Text slider inactive and set Home/Hjem as default I get the error : Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string.

Why is this and how do i fix it? I would like to know how it is solved so I can use this template again another time and fix it myself please.

I am working with SP Pagebuilder Template name is Qubic

6 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #1718

I have gone to this location: templates/shaper_qubic/sppagebuilder/addons/slideshow_full and edited site.php file. On line 34 I have changed the code from this:

$bg_image = ($slide_item->bg) ? 'style="background-image: url('/ . JURI::base() . $slide_item->bg . ');"' : '';

to this:

$bg_image = ($slide_item->bg) ? 'style="background-image: url('/ . JURI::base() . (is_string($slide_item->bg) ? $slide_item->bg : $slide_item->bg->src) . ');"' : '';

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #982

Hello [email protected]

Your homepage is back again. Please check it now.

Best regards

H
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1078

Thank you for your reply. However I still need an answer on how. My question: "I would like to know how it is solved so I can use this template again another time and fix it myself please."

H
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1716

Bump

P
Placide
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #1929

Hello Ofi, I am having the same error message but with the template EduCon. It happened after manually downloading and installing an update to the template. Now, the site keeps on displaying that error message. Please can you tell me how to fix it? Thank you!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2738

I have shared the solution above. Each issue can be caused for different reasons. You can post a new question and we will try to help.