JoomShaper Portfolio - Question | JoomShaper

JoomShaper Portfolio

SG

Steven Gourlay

Extension 5 months ago

Is there anyway to remove this top section when you click on a portfolio item.

https://prnt.sc/L4JeWeFalTmM

Ideally looking to have this removed so its just the image with text.

8 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #138344

You're welcome. Please use the following custom code too to remove the space also:

#sp-main-body {
    padding: 0;
}
SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138159

Ideally id like the function of the portfolio image layout but the ability to link it to a dedicated parge rather than a portfolio item as the other way to do it is use basic image but its just that it looks basic.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #138339

Hi there!

Thanks for contacting us.

You may use the following custom CSS to remove them from the portfolio details page:

.com-spsimpleportfolio.view-item .date-tag, .com-spsimpleportfolio.view-item .sp-simpleportfolio-info h2 {
    display:none;
}

Here is all about custom code placement in Helix Ultimate: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/custom-code-css-js-meta

Hope this helps!

Best Regards

SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138342

Hi Rashida

Thank you for the info, sadily this removes the text information but the white space is still present.

SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138347

Fantastic

SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138351

Really sorry but i have another little issue.

Im not sure if this is a CSS conflict... Within the JS Portfolio item, i add a slideshow to the top of this, i set it to to be fluid and it works fine, i save it and it stays fluid. When i visit the page again the fluid setting seems to revert and i have white space either side of the image.

SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138432

Sorry to be a pain ive noticed now that all Titles throughout the pages are being hidden, is it possible just for the page header or are they all linked?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #138508

Hi Steven,

No issues:) Kindly specify which ones you want and which ones you don't. The code I have shared will remove the info from your SP Portfolio item details pages as you wanted I think.

Best Regards