Error: 0 Attempt To Assign Property "row_id" On Null - Multi-Lingual Site - Question | JoomShaper

Error: 0 Attempt To Assign Property "row_id" On Null - Multi-Lingual Site

E

Eleanora

Helix Framework 5 months ago

Hi there,

Our website is crashed with an error:

0 Attempt to assign property "row_id" on null

I 'suspect' that this has to do with the multi-lingual aspect of the site - main language EN, secondary language IT.

Joomla 5.0.0 MySQL 8.0.35 PHP 8.2.12

Call Stack
#   Function    Location
1   ()  JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/parser/addon-parser.php:453
2   AddonParser::viewAddons()   JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/tmpl/default.php:90
3   include()   JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:416
4   Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()    JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:204
5   Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/view.html.php:74
6   SppagebuilderViewPage->display()    JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:697
7   Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/controller.php:81
8   SppagebuilderController->display()  JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:730
9   Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/sppagebuilder.php:24
10  require_once()  JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
11  Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()  JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
12  Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
13  Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:218
14  Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()  JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:261
15  Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:306
16  Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()    JROOT/includes/app.php:58
17  require_once()  JROOT/index.php:32

HELP ;(

Thanks,

Eleanora.

[ this may not be Helix Framework related but SP PageBuilder or other, but I had to choose a category, please feel free to change the category as needed ].

12 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #139149

Apology for the delay. I have fixed your issues. Please check it now.

E
Eleanora
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138906

FYI, if I disable the System Plugin System - Language Filter, the website comes back...

Hope that that helps in finding the solution.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #138922

Hello Eleanora

Apology for the inconvenience. I have not found any issues with your site. Please direct me so that I can check the issue.

Best regards

E
Eleanora
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #138997

?? Did you read the Hidden Content - Are you being serious?

1 day wasted for an answer like that?! - if you had gone to the homepage listed in the Hidden Content area, you would have immediately seen the issue in big letters ! ;(

E
Eleanora
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139163

Hi Ofi,

THANK YOU very very much!

Can you please tell me what it was so that I don't break it again or what to avoid doing in the future? or so that others know as well :)

(hug)

Sincerely,

E.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #139186

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

On Home (IT) page, there was an image addon without the image source. I have placed the image link and then it is working again.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback onΒ 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

E
Eleanora
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139263

Hello Ofi,

IF a simple image addon without an image source can manage to crash an entire website, I would please beg πŸ™πŸ» ;) Joomshaper to either add a button somewhere to check all of those types of things automagically or have a sub-routine that runs in SP Page Builder that won't let that happen [i.e. won't let you save the page without all of the images existing].

When that exists, let me know, I'll gladly give a review then. [ in the meantime, we lost 3 days because of that ;( and have work to catch up on ].

Thank you very much,

Sincerely,

Eleanora.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #139324

You are welcome. I am really sorry for your loss of time. Generally, this does not happen. After I got your issue, I have checked in my localhost. But I could not reproduce the issue. I have used image addon without any link. There is no breaking issues except no image is loading. This only happened on your site.

E
Eleanora
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #139530

Hi Ofi, thank you for the explanation... but if this happened on our site it means it can happen on other websites so some sort of check would be smart. ;)

Cheers,

Eleanora.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #139551

You are welcome 😊

MI
Mark Ingman
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140621

Hi Offi & Elanora

I also experienced this issue, several times.

The first time was when I saved the entire page in a new name, with the intent to edit it offline before publishing. But when I published it and tried to see it live, it failed with "Attempt to assign property "row_id" on null"

By hiding all of the sections one at a time, I was able to determine the error was coming from a contact form section. For some reason, the details in the contact form were blank, and entering details in the contact form fixed this for me.

I did try the language add-on but it was disabled, and enabling it didn't change the issue.

Maybe this will help future me's running into this issue.

E
Eleanora
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140640

( thanks Mark, I didn't think I could be the only one going crazy ;) lol )