Indigo 2.1.0 - Error Preventing Saving Articles And SP Pagebuilder Page - Question | JoomShaper

Indigo 2.1.0 - Error Preventing Saving Articles And SP Pagebuilder Page

T

Tim

Template 5 months ago

Hi, I first came across this error on a clients site.

They would get a 404 error when trying to edit or create an article or SP Pagebuilder page.

Upon doing some tests it appeared to happen when css / style / span was added to the text. For example: <p><span style="font-weight: 400;">Pre-test</span><span style="font-weight: 400;"><br /></span></p>
This code would generate an 404 error.

I did a fresh install of the template (indigo_quickstart_j4_v2.1.0.zip) on another directory and repeated the test.

Same error!

There is something wrong with the template.

6 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #140303

Hello Tim

Please record the scenario and share the screencast for better understanding. Then I will check the issue on my end.

Best regards

T
Tim
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #140444

To be completely honest, there is nothing to show.

This is a clean install using the latest Quick Install Indigo template from your website. No other components added. PHP 8.2 Joomla 4.4.0

If I create an article then change the color of the font and save the article. I recieve a 404 error warn. I have the Error Reporting set to Mamimum. No error code.

Just 404 Error screen. If I click back and try to close the article screen I receive a 404 error code screen.

There seems to be something wrong with the quick install template file.

T
Tim
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #140908

Alright move something around and test on different servers. Now the error I am getting is

Forbidden You don't have permission to access this resource.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #142445

Sorry, I can't produce the error. Please share a screencast and then I will be able to check it.

T
Tim
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #147843

Strangely it was the server that was hosting that site. Possibly to do with PHP version. Moved the site to new server and it worked fine. Thx

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #147907

Thanks for the update. Please accept any answer to close the issue if you do not require further help. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.