Wierd Behaviour (no Refresh, At The Backend And More) - Question | JoomShaper

Wierd Behaviour (no Refresh, At The Backend And More)

SG

STERGIOPOULOS GEORGIOS

SP Page Builder 7 months ago

*WEIRD

PLEASE, THIS IS URGENT!! I have a new Joomla installation (v5.0.1) I installed Sp Page builder v5.2.2 yesterday and since then it has been acting weirdly.

That is, I cannot save the changes I make in pages and what's more when I try to delete them they simply won't go away. Sometimes the will go to Trash but I then they remain there even when I try to remove them permanently. Another weird thing is that deleted pages will appear again when I change the number of pages per page (etc from 5 to 10 ot to 15 and so on) from the fro-down list at the backend.

Moreover, I can't even save my license number in Settings and ... more.

Also, sometimes, although the changes appear in the front end, they are not present in the backend (no refresh). Also, media I have uploaded won't appear in media manager most of the time.

Finally, I tried the same thing with a joomla 4.4.1 installation on the same server and db. The result is the same.

System information PHP Version 8.1.25 Database Version 10.6.16-MariaDB-log Joomla version: 5.0.1

For any further information or acces to the site, just let me know.

PS The above errors don't happen with an identical installation on my local server (WAMP SErver, Windows 11)

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #140693

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch, and I appreciate your understanding. I apologize sincerely for the oversight. To expedite the resolution process, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access so that I can thoroughly investigate the issue? I will prioritize checking and responding promptly.

Additionally, to gain a comprehensive understanding of the situation, could you please share a screencast video detailing the full scenario? This will greatly assist in diagnosing and addressing the issue more effectively.

Your cooperation is immensely valuable, and I look forward to resolving this matter swiftly.

-Thanks

SG
STERGIOPOULOS GEORGIOS
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #140758

Thank you for your reply. I have included the necessary credentials in the Hidden Content section.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #140795

I just created a new test page and Hello page. Both are works fine. Please check & let me know. Thanks

SG
STERGIOPOULOS GEORGIOS
Accepted Answer
7 months ago #140971

Thank you for the advice. and I am sorry for the late reply. Currently, I am unable to test the site as I am on a business trip. I will check again if I can find an available PC. If the problem persists, I will let you know as soon as I can.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 7 months ago #140994

Sure, Let me know the update. Thanks