Predefined Header - Left Modal - Background Image - Question | JoomShaper

Predefined Header - Left Modal - Background Image

AF

Andrew Freeman

Helix Framework 5 months ago

Hi,

I'm using the Predefined Header - Left Modal. This uses a background image, I just want a colour and not an image, I've sorted that out. But I noticed it's always trying to load the background image still when I run speed tests on the website.

How do I stop it trying to find and call in the image?

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #140937

Hello Andrew Freeman

Please share the test result so that we can investigate the issue.

Best regards

AF
Andrew Freeman
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #140941

Hi Ofi,

hopefully you can see the GTMAtrix test in the link. It's trying to pull in the image all the time from the background.

Not sure how to stop it trying to access the stock image that comes with helix.

As a feature, it would be useful to be able to delete / change the background image from within the helix menu itself.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #142452

I am not sure about it. JCE Optimize is playing a role here. Look at the image link. It is definitely not our image link.

https://prnt.sc/HAifSDdhkV6M

You should consult an SEO expert for this. Alternatively, you can also try disabling JCE Optimize and check the issue.

AF
Andrew Freeman
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142459

Hi, jch optimise has just taken your image and done its optimising.

Thats definitely the helix background image for the left modal predefined menu option.

Forget JCH optimise or anythjng ive sent you for one moment. Let's go back to the start.

How would you go about removing the background image for the 'left modal' menu option?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #143528

It looks like you have solved it.

https://prnt.sc/hs6xWp0kc1yl

AF
Andrew Freeman
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #143532

And yet the website is still trying to pull in the image, see source code. Even if you delete the image, the site continuoulsly keeps trying to pull it in.

rel=preload href=https://mj-18865.kxcdn.com/images/jch-optimize/ng/templates_shaper__helixultimate_images_menu-bg.webp as=image><link

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #143534

It could be JCH Optimize issue. I am again feeling the same.

AF
Andrew Freeman
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #143537

JCH optimise is merely taking what's already there and optimising it, it's not inserting it. If you turn it off, then it's still there in your code.

modal-menu.has-bg {

background-image: url('/templates/shaper_helixultimate/images/menu-bg.jpg');
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-size: cover;
background-position: center center;

}

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #143796

If the image is not there, then this will be blank. Also, you can remove the CSS if you want. I think you can upload another image (if you want to change the image) and name it menu-bg.png. Then the new image will be shown there.