Article Not Saving After Upgrading SP Pagebuilder - Question | JoomShaper

Article Not Saving After Upgrading SP Pagebuilder

S

suas

SP Page Builder 4 months ago

Hi, I have updated SP Pagebuilder to v5.2.3 after upgrading it, articles not saving and giving an error Call to a member function clear() on string. I tried to debug it and found that it is conflicting with two other plugins. Content - Smart Search and Content - J2Store. Before the upgrade it was working fine with SP Page builder v5.2.2. Kindly help me to resolve the issue as both other plugins are also crucial for us, we cannot disable those plugins just to use SP Page builder so you need to provide the solution for the conflict.

Regadrs, SUAS

9 Answers
S
suas
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141564

Hi, Is there any one to response the query as we are stuck to it and need to make website Live and just waiting to resolve the issue.

Regards, SUAS

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #141637

Hello suas

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

S
suas
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141928

Hi Ofi,

I have shared the credentials, kindly check the issue and resolve it so I can migrate the website to Live.

S
suas
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141869

Hi, You can check the issue, I have shared the credentials.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #142160

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial

S
suas
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142554

Hi, I placed the backup in public_html directory so you can directly download it via any method. You can access the URL from hidden content. As the backup is very large so not able to attach here. Kindly check it.

Regadrs, SUAS

S
suas
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #143610

Hi Ofi,

Have you checked the issue as its still not resolved and on Live site I am facing the same issue. Kindly resolve the issue. Thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #143622

Please uninstall SP Page Builder and install it again on your site. Hopefully, the issue will be solved. I have tested this on my localhost on your site backup file.

SF
Susan Fox
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154783

I also had this problem and believe it is a bug. I fixed it by updating the file /plugins/content/sppagebuilder/sppagebuilder.php

Change line 130 from:

$query = $db->getQuery();

To:

$query = $db->getQuery(true);

The value "true" needs to be passed to create a new query, otherwise getQuery() sometimes returns a string value instead of a query object and then an error is thrown (Trying to call function clear() on a string!)