Set Page Width - Question | JoomShaper

Set Page Width

R

Rita

Helix Framework 4 months ago

Hi everybody, I very much appreciate HelixUltimate and PageBuilder - now I have just one more issue I would like to request your help: I need to narrow down the with of the pages of site - for example set to max width of 1300px. I found a lot of info regarding page width in the forum but none of the replies worked for me. see info of site in hidded content

very many thanks in advance kind regards

7 Answers
R
Rita
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141780

Thank you very much - ok on Helix

can you please tell me where to set pagewidth globally in SPPB - I have been looking in the documentation but I cannot find anything - I would like to avoid having to set page width on every single section.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #141748

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please check your site?

https://prnt.sc/uMPoCD4SsFJp

-Regards.

R
Rita
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141766

Hi Mehtaz, thanks for your reply - sorry, but I cannot see any difference. What is it I need to change ?

kinds

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141770

Hi Rita

By default it is so

What exactly you want to change?

R
Rita
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141771

Hi Pavel, yes this is exactly what I want to change - possibily even less than 1290 - if you kindly tell me what to enter where I can adjust the actual pixel size for the need. Very many thanks in advance

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141774

For the template you should add following code to the custom.css file (read Helix doc about custom.css file)

@media (min-width: 1400px) {
    .container {
        max-width: [YOUR_VALUE]px !important;
    }
}

For SPPB you can adjust max container width in SPPB global settings or in each section settings while you edit a page in the editor

R
Rita
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141783

So sorry !! I have been blind - yes in SPPB there is exactly what I need for the container width. MANY THANKS have a nice day