Finion: Mega Menu - Menu Item Links are Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

Finion: Mega Menu - Menu Item Links are Not Working

pgypps

pgypps

Template 4 months ago

Finion: Mega Menu - Menu Item Links are Not Working when changed to mega menu

I saw another ticket for this that said pointer-events: all!important could be put in css but no reference to position...any thoughts? it works when i turn off mega menu.

4 Answers
pgypps
pgypps
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142378
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142650

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Add this CSS code inside the custom.css file.

.sp-megamenu-parent .item-header>a {
    font-size: 16px !important;
    pointer-events: initial;
    font-weight: 400 !important;
    text-transform: initial !important;
    color: #030303 !important;
    border-bottom: solid 1px #e3e3e3;
    padding-bottom: 8px;
    line-height: 1.3;
    margin-bottom: 20px !important;
}

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

pgypps
pgypps
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #142663

ok ...it worked perfectly...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #142841

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Joomla Extension Directory

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Tech Support (JoomShaper)