Shaper_helixultimate > Features > Title.php - Question | JoomShaper

Shaper_helixultimate > Features > Title.php

I

infini

Helix Framework 3 months ago

Hi, I am assuming this is a helix framework question since the file is inside the features folder in the shaper_helixultimate template?

basically we have a website that shows category blogs , separated by categories, etc. that it shows the category title as an H1 tag, but we want to show the article as the H1 tag, so we need to either turn off or edit the category title to be h2. and we set this up years ago, so we don't remember how to edit this again.

we've isolated the php code to reside in shaper_helixultimate > features > title.php because, when we delete the file, the whole page goes wonky, and when we resave the file, everything works again.

we can override and hack the php file, but we really rather use the cms to control it. anyone have any ideas how to go about do to this?

6 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #145494

Hello,

You're welcome!

Your site URL and ridirection to that specific page would be better to have a look though. However, did you mean page title actually? Then the 'page title' tab of your blog menu item edit window will have the following options:

https://prnt.sc/P2aeMiPmnKHe

If you want to hide category title then this should be helpful: https://prnt.sc/f8-yrYqJcrgc

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #145341

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

There is no default option to control it from the CMS or template as per my knowledge. Kindly, do it by customizing the PHP file as you are familier with this already.

Best Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #145345

If I may....

Unfortunately, but this file can not be overwritten, but you can edit it, I suggest doing it with someone who knows php coding. Later you can change permissin to that file from 644 to 444 and this should protect that file from override during template update. But keep backup in case of.

As you know from Support Policy any kind of php customization is beyond support and it's on the hands of webmasters only.

I
infini
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #145481

thanks for your responses, but i don't want to hack the file. i just really want to turn it off. how can i turn off helix ultimate from "Showing title.php" in the template? it's clearly a helix ultimate thing. in all of our other helix ultimate templated sites, it doesn't show.. i somehow turned it on for this site, and now i just dont know how to turn it off?

it shows on the category blog items when clicking into a blog.. :/

i just want to turn it off.

I
infini
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #145497

i believe this was the issue! i could have sworn i checked there already, but yea.. in all our cases.. this was the problem. TY TY TY!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #145500

Glad that your issue has been solved and You are always welcome:)

Have a nice day!