Helix Framework SVG-Files - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Framework SVG-Files

FS

Freiherr vom Stein

Helix Framework 2 months ago

Hello, I wanted to include an SVG file in the Helix menu so that I can scale the logo, for example. Unfortunately, the file is not displayed in the browser and I cannot adjust the size in the selection field, as it is always reset to the original size.

Example: //local-images/logos/file.svg?width=500&height=250

A solution? Regards

4 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #147478

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for your issue. Could you please give me your site URL? And give me the example again. Because the URL you sent does not working.

-Regards.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147494

I wanted to include an SVG file in the Helix menu so that I can scale the logo, for example. Unfortunately, the file is not displayed in the browser and I cannot adjust the size in the selection field, as it is always reset to the original size.

Hi. Helix has no settings for images of menu items. This applies to Joomla settings, but not Helix.

In the case of using SVG for this purpose, you need to know the properties of this format.

You have two options: Create non responsive SVG image wit the size you need, or use additional CSS code if SVG image is responsive.

width=500&height=250 attributes are not the properties of the size. These attributes are designed to reserve space in browser when loading the page to avoid content jumping.

FS
Freiherr vom Stein
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147510

Hi, the attached picture shows the image settings in the helix 3 framework (ok, the template that uses h3). These are the settings i mean.

Here the logo is selected, but it cannot be displayed as svg. PNG, JPEG etc are possible. In addition, a standard size (that of the image) is selected as a query string which I cannot change.

Regards

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147523

I am not an employee of support, so I do not see hidden content.

However ... Helix 3 is outdated and does not support SVG