SP Page Builder 2 months ago

Dear Support Team,

when creating a bullet point list I expect a code like

<ul>
<li>first listing point</li>
<li>second listing point</li>
<li>etc.</li>
</ul>

Using the TinyMCE Editor in Joomla, the editor / listings work as expected. Using the SP Page Builder, it always adds <p> elements to it, so that the list looks like this:

<ul>
<li><p>first listing point</p></li>
<li><p>second listing point</p></li>
<li><p>etc.</p></li>
</ul>

This is quite annoying because caused by this, the before compact list expands very much. How can I change that?

6 Answers
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147396

Hi. This is a flaw of built -in editor. Just use the system editor instead for any editing.

The team promised to modify this editor. But unfortunately, we do not see any movement in this direction. Therefore, at the moment it can only be used if you need <p>...</p> or HTML.

Note for JoomShaper: Adding <p>...</p> and other elements should be controlled by user, but not automatic. It should be possible to be highlighted by dotted secretion, as is in JCE/TinyMCE.

Automatic addition of <p>...</p> is breaking up many things if you accidentally placed the cursor inside the editor when marking differing from the <p>...</p>. And we have to open the HTML editor to clean from unnecessary tags. This leads to a great loss of time and irritation.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #147475

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for the delayed reply. You can follow Pavel's instructions. Thanks Pavel for helping him.

-Regards.

O
OHL
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151042

Will this problem be solved soon?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151105

Please follow Pavel's instructions above.

CK
craig kennedy
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151424

I have exactly the same issue, and using your editor, edting the source or using any other edtor does not make any difference. My bullet lists work fine in Zoo but I am trying to move away from zoo and create product pages using SPPB but with this simple thing I cant.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151492

Please follow Pavel's instructions. If it doesnot help then please create a new forum post about it.