Google Recaptcha Problem - Please Re-check Required Fields! - Question | JoomShaper

Google Recaptcha Problem - Please Re-check Required Fields!

R

Robert

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

Hi, I have problem with Google Invisible recaptcha in PageBuilder Contact form. Even though I fill in all the required information, I get an error message when I submit the form - Please re-check required fields!

PageBuilder 3.8.10 Joomla 3.10.12 Template Spectrum

Can you help me please?

17 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #147959

Hello Robert

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #147977

Here you are.. Thank you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #148456

Your contact page looks fine now. I have changed the From Email box email address to your site email address.

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148463

Your message from the form has arrived. Actually, I don't understand how this is possible, because I keep getting the message Please re-check required files. I've tried it in 3 different web browsers, 3 computers and a mobile phone and it keeps giving me the same error.

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #148978

Could you please try to check it again, or advise me what I should change so that the message from the form can be sent? It really doesn't work.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149391

Please update SP Page Builder and then check your issue.

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149566

Hi, I update SP Page Builder to the last version and the problem still persists. Can you check it please? Thank you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149678

Please check your Google Invisible ReCaptcha site key and secret key again. Make sure that you have included your domain name in Google developer console and set everything correctly. You may follow this:

https://docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Google_ReCaptcha

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150321

Hello, I set everything up several times, I tried all possible captcha variants on other websites and the conclusion is... The message from the form still cannot be sent, even from your new one that you created on the site. But if I switch the main template to Protostar, everything starts to work and the messages from both forms will come even with active Google Invisible ReCaptcha. Do you have any other idea what could be done about it? Now the form on the page is marked as invisible. Thank you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150551

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150629

Hi, sending ZIP. Thank you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150632

I have shared it with the development team. They will check the issue.

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152659

Hi, any update? Two weeks are gone... Thank you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #153868

Apology for the delay? Have you updated to SP Page Builder 5? Please share your access again to check.

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154046

Hi, do you call a response after a month without any solution paid support? The access data are here in the thread, I am attaching them again.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 day ago #155261

Sorry, your access is not working. Please check and share again.

R
Robert
Accepted Answer
1 day ago #155299

Sorry, the admin account was deleted by the firewall. Everything is working now. Thank you.