Payment/Wishlist/Review Functionalities And Many CSS Issues? - Question | JoomShaper

Payment/Wishlist/Review Functionalities And Many CSS Issues?

RS

Ruhan Shanker

EasyStore 3 months ago

I have many issues with Easystore your sincere look into these issues are greatly appreciated.

1. Cannot read certain text in easystore admin as it is white on white or grey on black in some. I have reported this issue earlier and its been a while but still no fix.

2. After adding products to wishlist clicking wishlist anytime from the drop menu takes me to home page instead of showing my wishlist.

3. Product details or other contents if long it overlaps the bottom content.

4. Review and rating dont display after rating or review submitted it shows on the backend but not on the frontend.

5. Payment System I have planned to use Stripe payment system as you do not support Square payment's which is popular in North America. After researching your forum many have complained about issues with stripe payment integration too. Whatis your say on this?

6. How to enter the dimension of a product to be used for shipping purposes an example or a format if mentioned in the documentation would be helpful.EX:(LWH)

7. I do not need a logo how can i use that space for my menu to align completely left. Please do the needful at the earliest as i have passed my deadline to get the website working online.

2 Answers
RS
Ruhan Shanker
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149183

I have solved the issue#3 & Issue 4 by myself i request the team of easystore help me with the rest of the issues at the earliest.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149599

Hello Ruhan Shanker

1. Cannot read certain text in easystore admin as it is white on white or grey on black in some. I have reported this issue earlier and its been a while but still no fix. Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur
  2. After adding products to wishlist clicking wishlist anytime from the drop menu takes me to home page instead of showing my wishlist. Please share a screencast of this issue
  3. Product details or other contents if long it overlaps the bottom content. Fixed by you
  4. Review and rating dont display after rating or review submitted it shows on the backend but not on the frontend. Fixed by you
  5. Payment System I have planned to use Stripe payment system as you do not support Square payment's which is popular in North America. After researching your forum many have complained about issues with stripe payment integration too. Whatis your say on this? We are working on the issues. I can add your payment partner suggestion for our next release. Please include more information or links of your desired payment gateway. I will share it with the development team.
  6. How to enter the dimension of a product to be used for shipping purposes an example or a format if mentioned in the documentation would be helpful.EX:(LWH) Details are included in the invoice. There is no options to track shipping or add shipping partner for now. You can just add the shipping carrier name and tracking number to the invoice.
  7. I do not need a logo how can i use that space for my menu to align completely left.Please do the needful at the earliest as i have passed my deadline to get the website working online. You need to use a custom header in your layout and use only menu position on the header. Please follow this documentation

Best regards