Offcanvas Menu On Multilingual Site Without Predefined Header - Question | JoomShaper

Offcanvas Menu On Multilingual Site Without Predefined Header

AA

AS-Media Archet

General 2 months ago

Followed your documentation for creating a multilingual site. The main menu is working fine for the 2 installed languages. As i have to disable the predefined header, i created in the template>layout options a 3-row for "menu", "position7" (for the language switcher module), and "offcanvas". As far as this the offcanvas-menu is also shown in the offcanvas position - but without css formating. When i start defining still in the template>layout options for the position "offcanvas" the css-style "offcanvas-menu" the whole menu disappears. Wrong css-style?

Is there another way for positioning the offcanvas menu? Because it only works in the row "Header" in the template>layout options.

PS: On the english-site the offcanvas menu is working fine because there i didn´t disabled the predefined header in the template options until now!

1 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149408

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes the section should be named as Header. Please check the following documentation: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/custom-header

The documentation should help!

Best Regards