Unable To Login - Question | JoomShaper

Unable To Login

NO

Nicole Otto

Helix Framework 2 months ago

I have been having serious issues with a website being unable to login and modify the front end of the website. I haven't been able to login on the front end at all.

5 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149273

Hi there!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The OnePage template is not supported anymore, sorry about that. Moreover, Joomla 3 also unsupported and Joomla 3 doesn't support PHP 8.1 version as well, as far as I can remember.

It will be so kind of you to move towards Joomla 4.

Best Regards

NO
Nicole Otto
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149274

I understand that, but this has been an issue for a long time that has never been resolved with this website. Now you can't even log into the front end at all.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149275

Please downgrade your PHP version to 7.4 then check again. If issue persists, then you may need to uninstall your extra plugin/ extensions to see if there is a conflict. Better is to upgrade to the Joomla 4 after keeping a full site backup.

Note: Keeping a full site backup is the first task before trying anything.

NO
Nicole Otto
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #149276

I did as requested, but I can't even get to a login page. All I get is this. https://tfcpoultry.com/#undefined when I try to go to the login page. It's under the careers.

We will be upgrading but this isn't one of our highest priority sites.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #149569

Hi,

Sorry to hear that:(

But it's tough to say as the template is not supported anymore. If you upgrade then let me know, I will check again.

Best Regards