How Can I Get The SCSS Files For SP Page Builder, So I Can Propperly Integrate SP Page Builder With My Template ?? - Question | JoomShaper

How Can I Get The SCSS Files For SP Page Builder, So I Can Propperly Integrate SP Page Builder With My Template ??

lab5

lab5

SP Page Builder 4 months ago

Question : The SP Pagebuilder .css integrate VERY BADLY with the template's CSS used, depending on the template. So my question is : is there the .LESS or .SCSS files of the sppagebuilder.css available anywhere, so one would be able to correctly set colors, breakpints and so forth ? I have in the past seen that quite some people in the forum have also asked for those. I looked everywhere, but could not find them.

Please advice / help.

if these are generally not available, then please (PLEASE!) URGENDLY consider making them available to your clients, because it is absolutely ESSENTIAL, that the Pagebuilder Styling can be made to match the styling of the Templates in use !! ( the option to off the sppagebuilder.css via backend is not a viable solution, because then - again - the styling for everything would be have to be made for the frontend template - for which, by far, the avaiability of the .SCSS or .LESS base would be the most superior solution.

So please I ask ( surely for many, many professional developers ) : Please make them available somehow ! It is an absolute MUST HAVE for a serious and proper integration of SP Pagebuilder into websites.

Sincerely Lab5

1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #150439

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry, right now this feature/functionality is not available. But, If you use helix-ultimate then you can create a custom.scss file inside the scss directory. It will compile your CSS code into the custom-compiled.css file.

-Thanks