SP Page Builder 5 Doesn't Save Properly - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder 5 Doesn't Save Properly

Claire Haas

Claire Haas

SP Page Builder 4 months ago

Hi,

I am having a problem with SP Page Builder Pages and Modules not saving properly in Joomla Admin.

I am using Joomla 5.0.3 (I also tried Joomla 4), SP Page Builder 5.2.7 (I have tried all versions of 5) and PHP 8.3 (I have tried with 8.2, 8.1 and 8.0 too).

In Admin, when I edit a page or module the changes show on the frontend, but when I open the page to edit it again the changes have disappeared.

Not even the license key saves.

How do i fix this please?

Kind regards Claire :-)

6 Answers
Claire Haas
Claire Haas
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #150495

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I did as you asked and the result is the same, the page edits disappear when opeing the page to edit it again.

This is not an immediate problem for me now as creating new pages has worked fine for me.

Kind regards Claire :-)

Claire Haas
Claire Haas
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #150435

The strange thing is... if I create a new SP Page Builder Page the problem does not arise! It only happens with the exisiting Pages.

I have found that exporting an existing page, then creating a new page and importing again works fine.

:-)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #150475

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Would you please try to check this feature and let me know the update. Before performing this feature, Please keep a backup of your page.

https://prnt.sc/vp-0D71hXV8w

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #150567

I just created a Hello World Page and added some elements. Please check and let me know.

Claire Haas
Claire Haas
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #150685

Hi,

Yes, thank you. As I said before there is no cache probelm when creating new pages. It is the pages that came with the Template that have issues.

No further action is needed, thank you. :-)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 months ago #150707

Does solved your issue? If not let me know. Thanks