SP Pagebuilder Will Not Save - Question | JoomShaper

SP Pagebuilder Will Not Save

J

Jesper

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

Hi, Is there any solution for the discussed issue. I started this post 7 month ago and havent used SPB since, because it doesn't work. I still have bought a PRO license. I have now installed Joomla 5.03 and installed SP Pagebuilder 5.2.7. The same problem. Nothing will be saved in the backend, and I can only see the changes If I clear cache. I dont think its a solution to continue to clear all browser cache just to see if you save some changes in SPB.

And Mehtaz if you are the support, can I ask you directly whether you have solved this or found the bug. Your answers to the issue until now, has been:

Glad that you have fixed the issue, it maybe cache issue. You can now close this post by accepting the answer. Did you try the new version? Got it thanks. If you dont have any other issue then you can close this post by accsepting the answer. I can not see how this can be the answer from support.

And also even when inserting license and clear cache, so I can see that the inserted info is there, I can not access the PRO section library for example to insert a slide show. I says I need PRO license.

/Jesper

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #150451

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

J
Jesper
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150492

I hope you can help. I had almost lost all interest in SP Pagebuilder /Jesper

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #150566

Please check now and let me know. Thanks

J
Jesper
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152918

Thanks Toufiq I have been away from the web pages for some time, hence the late responce. Thanks, now it works. Can you tell me what is wrong. and what I can do if I make a re-installation of sp page builder? Jesper

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152981

Mainly, I forgot what I did to solve your issue. Three weeks later it's difficult to remember. Thanks