OFFCanvas Menu Unresponsive On Mobile Version - Question | JoomShaper

OFFCanvas Menu Unresponsive On Mobile Version

PB

Paul B.

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

I purchased an updated version of SP Page Builder Pro to go with my Newsberg 2.0 Temlate Worked smoothly on older version after some fixes but latest build which was required for security Off Canvas Menu No longer works. I am now running PHP 8.0 Joomla 5.03 Newsberg Template 2.0 Sp Builder Pro 4.0.1 ( this is latest verion it will let me install without breaking my site.)

Problem is Accordian Shaped Off Canvas Menu is not responsive on mobile site . Works perfect on Full Version or Tablet Version but not mobile version. Have tried unpublishiing Off Canvas Menu and Republishing and saving , no fix. https://zf42.com

17 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152949

Hi there!

Please accept my apology.

You are using multiple Header section in your template options.

Please check the screenshots:

https://share.cleanshot.com/ytgJMLKG

https://share.cleanshot.com/M3nWS42H

If you turn off the predefined header in your basic tab of the Template Options then the offcanvas menu in mobile version will work.

If you remove the topbar section in the Layout section, your offcanvas in mobile will work either.

I didn't do it for you as I don't know which header you wants to keep finally. Please let me know if you have anymore queries.

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150199

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience.

Would you please give me your admin access to check the issue?

Best Regards

PB
Paul B.
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150203

Please let me know when someone is available I cant just leave access open indefinitely for security reasons

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150271

Hi,

You can just share your admin access in the hidden content box. Then the sensitive information will only be visible to our support team. No one else can see this.

Best Regards

PB
Paul B.
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151027

Ok I am posting a temporary password in hidden content. SO to be clear the issue is that the OFF CANVAS menu is only editable on HELIX , which isnt that much of a problem but it now only works on Desktop version. On the Mobile version is it just static and the does not do anything. I have installed a temporary workaround as you will see there is another menu below loge created from SP Page Builder But it does not display like I want it to as I want an OFF CANVAS mobile menu just like every other Mobile site does. Let me know if you have any access issues.

PB
Paul B.
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151028

Ok I am posting a temporary password in hidden content. SO to be clear the issue is that the OFF CANVAS menu is only editable on HELIX , which isnt that much of a problem but it now only works on Desktop version. On the Mobile version is it just static and the does not do anything. I have installed a temporary workaround as you will see there is another menu below loge created from SP Page Builder But it does not display like I want it to as I want an OFF CANVAS mobile menu just like every other Mobile site does. Let me know if you have any access issues.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151277

Hi there!

I have tried to login but couldn't succeeded with your given credentials. Please check the screenshots in the hidden content box.

Best Regards

PB
Paul B.
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152627

Ok I see that I had to restore from a backup before you could gain access. Because of problems on the site , I have had to restore from backups quite often but I have everything stable now it seems.

PB
Paul B.
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152628

I you can please fix this I have been waiting a long time for a solution. Or tell me what is causing the issue so that we may correct it .

PB
Paul B.
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152629

Again the problems still persist with the menu is the only issue currently , On mobile versions the Off Canvas Hamburger menu does not work. I have had to add another one from Page Builder as a temporary fix but I need a permanent solution.

PB
Paul B.
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152900

Still Trying to get this issue resolved.

PB
Paul B.
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152975

This didn't exactly fix the problem but it did lead me in the right direction and fixed it , Thanks for the help !

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152976

Hi,

Only I want to say, please keep it simple.

Why do you need 3 headers, actually? You can use a single one and then modify it with responsive mode if you do not want all the columns in mobile view or vice versa.

Explanation: when you remove the predefined header, then logo disappears, becaause the HEader section in your layout, you kept only menu, and menu right module positions. if you add logo column there also, then you will see logo as well!

You may recheck the documentation on 'Custom Header' so it will help you to get the idea about how to rearrange logo, menu, and other module positions in the columns there.

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/custom-header

This layout doc will help you to get the idea of reponsive section here:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/layout-builder

If still anything is unclear, then let me know, I will try to explain. Moreover, you can share example of what you want in your desktop header and what in the mobile header, so that I can help you better.

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152977

Oh glad that it has been solved already and you are always welcome:)

Have a nice day!

PB
Paul B.
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152982

I added the other headers from SP Page Builder because the hamburger menu wasnt working. This was all troubleshooting the issue. Although I technically can add the logo header back after it deletes it it puts in a weird place so it looks odd. I want to logo to be on there natively how it should be and for future updates. It looks weird when added manually.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #153115

Thanks! Is there something that I can still help with, please?

I
ixhault
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #154135

Good day Rashida,

You did an amazing job helping Paul. Can you assist me with my head menu issue? I'm having issues with the browser response to my header as it collapses as you shrink the browser. I have clients with 13" inch desktop screens and the menu shows up really weird