Mobile Responsive View - Question | JoomShaper

Mobile Responsive View

T

Thomas

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

I am using the latest version of SP Page builder. I want to optimize my site for mobile view. In the earlier version of SPPage builder you had an option in the context menu to change the view to mobile and make the necessary change. WIll you please advic how this is done in the latest version of sppage builder. Thanks Thomas

8 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150030

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for your issue. Could you please give me your site URL and also screenshot of your issue? If possible give me that feature screenshot which you are talking about.

-Regards.

T
Thomas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150385

Thanks for your response Sorry I should have been more specific I have made a site for desktop view. When viewing in mobile view, the fonts are not responsive and not suitable for the mobile view. So I need to change the size of the font for the mobile view. My question is how do I change the size of the font for mobile view without affecting the size in desktop view. This is the sample site https://frontlinedubai.com/gulfax/

Thanks

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150577

You can do it via custom CSS. Could you please give me a screenshot of that portion that you want to fixed the size?

T
Thomas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150633

"We are the Manufacturers and distributors for a wide range of preventive maintenance, sanitary maintenance, food warming fuels for industrial, institutional and the commercial market place."

https://frontlinedubai.com/gulfax/

The above text on the link above need to be reduced on the mobile view

Please advice the custom css for the same

Thanks Thomas

T
Thomas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151056

any update on this please

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151140

Hi

Use this CSS in your custom.css file

@media (max-width: 844px){
.sppb-addon-content h1{
  font-size: 20px !important;
}
}
T
Thomas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151413

Thanks the above cod worked. One more issue the custom styles under presets does not work.

Is there any setting to be disabled Plese advice

Thanks

Thomas

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151493

Sorry for the inconvenience!

I have some suggestions for you! Reason can be one of them:

You may try to go in Advanced > SCSS > Compile SCSS to CSS, activate that option again. Once you're done with your colors you can remove it.

So, you might try toggling the custom style setting on/off during change to see if there isn't just an old file that's loading and isn't yet rewritten by the compile function.

You may try enabling compress the CSS and Javascript to get it to work.

Sometimes the main reason for not showing the changes is Adblock software installed on the computer. After disabling the Adblock software the changes are shown immediately.

Clear Joomla and Browser cache(Hard reload) after each of the steps(Most important)

Hope this helps!